honey hair salon bellingham

Ad Discover Ganriers Whole Blends Honey Treasures Collection Blended With Acacia Honey. I had a night in Bellingham before I began my vacation and knew I needed something done to my hair.


Honey Salon The Bellingham Granary

Honey Salon temporarily closed due to covid-19.

. 310 West Holly Street Bellingham WA 98225 Directions. Honey Salon has a 47 rating. I chose Honey Salon from online reviews and Im really happy I did.

I cant say enough about Marisa who is one of the owners. Ive heard and seen great things about the other stylists there as well give Honey a try I bet youll be back. Today 900 AM - 600 PM All Hours.

I will definitely be back. I had a great haircut and experience by Kiah. Ad Top-rated pros for any project.

Made with paceco cartucciaru yellow melon extract from ms. 109 reviews of Honey Salon This salon is AWESOME. Precision Cuts Custom Colors.

Enjoy beautiful healthy hair with this killer products mindblowing honeysalon bellingham Hairstory. They occupy the 4th 5th floors in the Tower. Snip snip for this snazzy client all products by Davines honeysalon hairtok Davines.

Call honey salon 360-778-3858. 1486 likes 3 talking about this 1328 were here. Bellinghams Premier Hair Salon.

It was a little scary finding a new person to do my hair but Megan at Honey Salon did a fabulous job. Were so excited that Honey Salon has chosen the Granary Building as their new home. Honey hair salon bellingham.

106 reviews of honey salon this salon is awesome. Use Our Whole Blends Honey Treasures Collections To Repair Dry Damaged Hair. With stunning views and amazing service youre in for so much more that a hair treat.

I loved this salon from the moment I walked in the door. Take care of unwanted hair with one of the many hair removal treatments offered at Honey such as waxing laser hair. She listened carefully during the consultation.

A full service hair salon keeping hamsters beautifully original. If your hair is wavy the brazilian blowout will make your hair appear naturally straight and healthy. 1478 likes 5 talking about this 1352 were here.

They use an Italian product line that is unbelievable they also are one of the few places in Bham that do. Honey Salon Bellingham WA. My haircut turned out better.

Honey Salon Bellingham WA. 3 reviews for Honey Salon Hair Stylist in Bellingham WA I have openings Monday. Treat your luscious locks to a hydrating and stylish upgrade from Honey in Bellingham WA.

1 bellis fair pkwy 714 studio 25. All of the stylists have had extensive training and it shows. Nick was my stylist and I can honestly say I have never been more happy with the cut and color I received.

Hairstory Hair Oil is here to stay.


Honey Salon The Bellingham Granary


Honey Salon The Bellingham Granary


Okdvlryytbycdm


Honey Salon The Bellingham Granary


Honey Salon The Bellingham Granary


Honey Salon Home Facebook


Honey Salon Home Facebook


Honey Salon The Bellingham Granary


Honey Salon Home Facebook

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel